Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Digital Studio hybrid baby shower invitation - Little Additions Stamp

I'm helping plan a sweet girlfriend's baby shower.  She chose the CuTeSt, most out of the 'pink & purple' box bedding I've seen.  Take a peek at the inspiration for the invitations: GLENNA JEAN MCKENZIE BEDDING

For these invitations I chose to make a hybrid project.  I wanted to added some layers, surroundings and ribbons... oh my!

Isn't it cute?



Notice the bedding.  I just created little squares of color and added a flower stamp.  So simple.

What I used:

My Digital Studio software
Little Additions Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download
Lucky Limeade & Whisper White Card Stock
Small Heart punch
Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon
Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Big Shot
Big Shot - Adorning Accents Edgelits
Big Shot - Adorning Accents Folders

No comments:

Post a Comment