Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012

Every summer our family tries to take a trip to Salt Lake City, Utah to see my brothers.  This year we conveniently pushed it back a couple of weeks so I could squeeze in STAMPIN' UP! CONVENTION 2012!  It was my first year to attend and man, am I buzzed.  I had such a wonderful time!  Met lots of Mary Ann's long time stampin' friends.  Learned lots of new techniques.  Learned lots of basic business rules... and my favorite, EARNED SO MANY FREE GOODIES!  I came home with 10 stamp sets, 8 packs of fabric, 2 pkgs of DSP and that was the free stuff.  We do not have to discuss Memento Mall spending.  ;)  Next year I'll be able to walk the stage for my FIVE YEARS!  I cannot believe October will be 5 years of being a demonstrator.

Onto my favorite part... Hispanic Night.  We created one of the cutest little gift bags with the Quinceanera stamp set.  I cannot wait to turn it into a card! To view all of the stamps in the set, view the catalog to the left. 


No comments:

Post a Comment